« Home | An Enemy is Gathering Within our Cities » | Kumbaya! » | Rosie O'Donnell: 'Don't Fear the Terrorists, They'... » | I Love Rummy » | Illegal Aliens Abuse Hospital and Healthcare Systems » | Sues Archive »

Something to be thankful for

The Sleepy Terrorist is gonna get a dirt nap!

The death sentence for convicted murderer Sgt. Hasan Akbar was approved late last week at Fort Bragg, N.C., by Lt. Gen. John R. Vines, commander if XXVIII Airborne Corps and court martial convening authority in the case.

Ya'll remember Akbar don't ya?

Akbar wrote in his diary that once he was sent to Iraq, "I am going to try and kill as many of them as possible."


Prosecutors have said Akbar told investigators he was worried that U.S. forces would harm fellow Muslims in the Iraq war.


Another entry said: "I will have to decide to kill my Muslim brothers fighting for Saddam Hussein or my battle buddies. I am hoping to get into a position so I don't have to take any crap from anyone anymore."


Elsewhere, he wrote: "I may not have killed any Muslims, but being in the Army is the same thing. I may have to make a choice very soon on who to kill."


In the end, Akbar made his choice, he killed Army Capt. Christopher Seifert, 27, with a shot in the back, and Air Force Maj. Gregory Stone, 40, suffered 83 shrapnel wounds. Another 14 soldiers were injured.


Akbar used grenades and a firearm to murder his fellow members of the 101st Airborne Division at Camp Pennsylvania in Kuwait days after the start of the U.S. invasion of Iraq.


Army Capt. Christopher Seifert, 27, and Air Force Maj. Gregory Stone, 40, were killed; 14 other soldiers were injured.


They charged Akbar with two counts of premeditated murder and three counts of attempted premeditated murder.


Whatever they do to him, I hope it hurts!

me too.
He deserves to be hung and hang rotting on the gallows as a reminder.

Post a Comment

Our Freelancers

Support Our Work

Donation Hall of Fame

    Melana Pejakovich, USA

Ads

    Ads will be accepted on a case-by-case basis. No advertising entity will be allowed to influence the views of BEAST MEDIA™. To do so constitutes a breach of policy, and a withdrawal of said Ad. To advertise by our guidelines, email Mac.

    Politees.net, political t-shirts, republican t-shirts

    politees.net, political t-shirts, anti-liberal t-shirts

    politees.net, political t-shirts, anti-liberal t-shirts

    politees.net, political t-shirts, anti-liberal t-shirts

Readers

As mentioned on

Special Event

Blog Rolls


My blog is worth $59,276.70.
How much is your blog worth?

ALL COMMENTARY IS THE PROPERTY OF BEAST MEDIA