It's really the Teutonic rune of death
but in Denver, the footprint of the Great American Chicken might be a symbol of satan...
Yep, that looks evil to me, always has, always will.
ahahaha! I bet she said that with a straight face too! Oh, but wait... there's more!
ahahahahahahahahaha. He fired them! All of them! ahahahahahahaha!
I might comment on this if I could stop laughing long enough to do so. Maybe later, m'kay?
ahahahahahahahahaha!
DENVER - A homeowners association in southwestern Colorado has threatened to fine a resident $25 a day until she removes a Christmas wreath with a peace sign that some say is an anti-Iraq war protest or a symbol of Satan.
Some residents who have complained have children serving in Iraq, said Bob Kearns, president of the Loma Linda Homeowners Association in Pagosa Springs. He said some residents have also believed it was a symbol of Satan.
Yep, that looks evil to me, always has, always will.
Lisa Jensen said she wasn't thinking of the war when she hung the wreath.
ahahaha! I bet she said that with a straight face too! Oh, but wait... there's more!
Kearns ordered the committee to require Jensen to remove the wreath, but members refused after concluding that it was merely a seasonal symbol that didn't say anything. Kearns fired all five committee members.
ahahahahahahahahaha. He fired them! All of them! ahahahahahahaha!
I might comment on this if I could stop laughing long enough to do so. Maybe later, m'kay?
ahahahahahahahahaha!


















IN THE HILLBILLY ECOSYSTEM



"a seasonal symbol that didn't say anything." ???!!!???
WTF does that mean?
I thought that a symbol meant that it was an icon that represented (said) something. Adding 'seasonal' to it puts even more meaning to it.
That has to be the most nonsensical statement I have seen today.
Posted by
white trash republican |
10:18 AM